Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The crazyness is almost over...

I think I'm starting to run out of good coupons to use on this deal. I did 2 transactions today, each of them I got my shelf price total up to 90 bucks, so I got back 45 in catalinas. My 2nd transaction did cost me 5.00 oop becuase I bought an energy drink, and I only brought some of my catalinas, not my whole binder. But OH well. I am up to 140.00 in catalinas. I'm going to try to make up some "mock" deals while I'm at work tommorrow and see what I can come up with. I also want to pick up some of the proctor and gamble items. They have a promo that if you spend 20 you get 5 cats back, so I can get a box of diapers which are 19.99, get 1.00 off with a coupon, plus I have a coupon for a free thing of wipes when you buy a box of diapers. I think you have to throw in something for the .01 cent, so I'll probably get a box of tissues, or pringles which are 1.00. Use 20 of my cats to pay for it, and get 5 back. Sounds good to me!

1 comment:

  1. You are going to make a soup kitchen very very happy.

    ReplyDelete