Friday, August 7, 2009

Kraft ROCKS!!!


I went back to Shaws tonight to do the Kraft deal. I didn't think it was that great of a deal, but it actually is. If you spend 25 dollars on select items you get a 5.00 catalina back, AND a rebate form to get 20.00 back!!! So the whole thing is free. I went in tonight and did 2 transactions (it is one rebate per household, luckily I've got some friends) and I bought 4 deli creations sandwiches and 3 flatbread melts. After coupons and 15.00 catalinas I spend a little under a buck oop. I got the 5.00 catalina back, and my rebate form.
Then I did the second transaction with was 21 easy mac cups for the Kraft deal, and 4 propel waters because I had coupons. After my coupons I spent 10.00 catalinas and a little over a buck oop. I got the 5.00 catalina back, and my rebate form. WOOHOO!!
And I still have 95.00 in catalinas left....

No comments:

Post a Comment