Thursday, August 6, 2009

Dominos Pizza Tracker

I have been on a crazy I love pizza roller mode lately. Especially the more Chourico the better!! The other day it was really HOT in my condo and I was not going to cook something, so I decided to have Dominos deliever. After I place my order, the pizza tracker screen came up, and I was amazed. It showed me who was making my pizza, and what step it waas out. I even saw when it came out of the oven and when the delievery guy left the store with it. My doorbell doesn't work so it was great to know he was on his way, so I wasn't just staring out the door.
They also have great online coupons, I ended up getting 2 large pizzas and breadsticks that fed us a couple of meals for under 20 bucks! Yay Dominos!

1 comment:

  1. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

    Pizza Rollers

    ReplyDelete