Saturday, August 15, 2009

shaws run.. again!


The deals just don't stop!! I did 3 transactions at Shaws today. I spent about .50 oop, used some of my catalinas ( I dont remember how many, but it wasn't THAT much) and I got back 3 5.00 catalinas and 3 5o bonus points for boxtops!! The best bargain was for the Hefty Zoopals plates. The shelf price (at my Shaws) is 3.19. They are on sale for 3/15, or 1.66 each. I then used a 1.00 off any 2 hefty plates coupons. I totally needed plates for Carter's birthday, so these were a great price and something I actually needed. Also the shelf price on the trash bags is 7.49, and they are on sale for 5.99 and there is a 1.00 off coupon that can be printed. I found it in the coupon database at www.coupons.com
I can't wait for my next trip.. hopefully tommorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment