Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The appointments

I'm not sure if I'm writing this as an update, or as a reminder to myself. Within the last few weeks I called people I didn't know ( which is huge for me ) to make appointments for Carter. One was for early intervention to evaluate him and another for a hearing test. We have met with early intervention for the paperwork, and now they come back April 3rd to do some testing. He is developing at a normal pace, except for in speech. He's the strong silent type. He does say baby words, and love to say da da da da da da da da da. He will throw in the occasional "mama" to make me feel good, but thats it. He can obviously hear, so I'm not sure what the hearing test will tell us. That appointment is April 30th. Oh, what a fun month April will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment