Saturday, March 28, 2009

More free money..

I love money. It buys food, puts gas in my car, allows me to go out and get crazy deals, and all sorts of other stuff. Most of all though, I love FREE money. Money that doesn't involve "work". So my latest blog is about Youdata.com
You set up and account, and you can link it to your paypal account. If you don't have a paypal account, you should get one. They are great if you ever think you MIGHT order something online. So you can go to the website, or download a program, and it will pay you to look at ads. You fill out a little profile about yourself, and then they show you ads for your demographic (thats my big word for the day, I hope you enjoy it). Then every friday they deposit money in your paypal account. Most week I get .75 to 1.00. It's not much, but its free money, and it all ads up in the end...
Check it out for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment