Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Latest shopping trips...



I don't work with a budget. I just try to get the most bang for my buck, and keep my stomach full, and my diaper closet full. This was trip to Shaws. I did the St. Patricks day deal (Happy belated St. Patricks day by the way) where you get any corned beef and they give you a free 5lb bag of potatos and a 1lb bag of carrots. Then I did the kellogs deal. 10 items for 25 bucks, then there was a 10.00 off coupon, so 1.50 per item. I got some other odds and ends, and a box of huggies diapers with coupons in it. My total was 89 bucks, my coupons brought it down to 65, and then they gave me 24.44 back because we had forgotten to scan in my shaws card. So all together I spent a little over 40 bucks. I'm going to go back thursday and do the kellogs deal again for more cereal. Josh has allready polished off a box since Monday....

No comments:

Post a Comment