Friday, March 27, 2009

Super Shaws! (insert theme music please)

I would first like to apologize for this beyond crappy picture.
I went to Shaws today, and got a WHOLE bunch of stuff. 3 kellogs all bran, 2 frosted flakes, coca crispies, 2 gallons of milk, 2 4packs of joint juice, v8 fusion, 3 bags of crinkle fries, 2 steamy veggies, a lemon, and dove body wash.
my total was 62 something, and after coupons it was 22 something!
but wait, it gets better.. I got another catalina for free milk!
I should have gotten 2 catalinas, but since the all bran was way marked down, it had to be put in manually, so the catalina didn't print. So I was going to go back and either demand it (nicely) or return them. Josh then informed me that it didn't look appetizing, so I'm just going to return them.
Also, I'm going to return the Dove body wash. There was a tag under it that said 50% off, but alas, it wasn't. So 7.99 for the body was, and 1.30 x 3.. I'll be getting about half my money back...
Yay Shaws!

No comments:

Post a Comment