Saturday, March 28, 2009

Box Tops for Education


Box Tops.. You've seen them, and you've thrown them away most likely. Did you know that YOU can make money off them?
YES YOU!
Box Tops can be found on SO many products, General Mills Cereals, Kotex, Huggies, Betty Crocker, etc.. Cut them out and put them in an envelope. When you get 100 of them, put them on ebay.
The last time I collected 100 box tops, it took me a little over a month and I got 10 bucks on ebay. Alot of the time I'm getting the items for free (or almost free) so if it has a Box Top on it, its a double positive. For example. I bought 4 kotex liners at Kmart the other day. Each box had it box top on it. The boxes were 1.29 each, and I had a 1.50 off any 2. Since Kmart was doubling coupons, I got them for free, plus about .40 cents worth of box tops. Just check your boxes before you throw them out, because you might be throwing old cold hard cash!

No comments:

Post a Comment