Sunday, July 19, 2009

I'm lovin' it!


Sorry about the mess, I really need to clean up around here.
I went to CVS and did 2 transactions. The first one included the 2 speedsticks, 2 bottles of water, 2 filler papers, 2 pens, 2 pencils, 2 newspapers, 2 memo pads. I used (2) 1.50 off speed stick (which is printable from coupons.com zip code 33907), I also recieved an email from CVS for 4.00 from a 20.00 purchase ( if you haven't registed your card on thier site, make sure you do). I used 9.99 in ecbs, and 9.27 on a CVS gift card (that I got from being a mypoints.com member, which is FREE) and I recieved a whole bunch of ECBS back.
Then I bought gatorade, 1 CVS pantiliners, hershey bar, and 5 J&J first aid kits, and halls cough drops (not pictured since my husband took the to work with his sick self). I used 1.00 off any J&J peelie that I stole from bandaid boxes (oh yes, Im one of those people), free gatorade coupon from some sign up months ago, free hershey bar since i bought 9 previously (i always grab a candy bar when i need a filler item so I dont lose ecbs) and I used 3.98 in ecbs to pay for the rest, and got back .89 ecbs for the pantiliners. woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment