Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wow..

Thanks gottagetthegods.com/blog for letting me steal your picture. You rock.
I'm excited to say that I only went thrifting today, I did not go out and get any deals. We did spend a good 60 bucks, but should be able to make 4-5 times the amount back with the awesome t-shirts we found (metallica from 88!!)
I'm also saving up all my deal-age for Shaws tommorrow. They have a deal going that if you spend 30 on particular items, you get 15 back.. but that 30 is shelf price, not sale price, so this could be fun. If you dont have a flyer handy, go to shaws.com to check out what is included. You can always check the regular sites, like coupons.com, smartsource.com and redplum.com to see if they have any printable coupons to match up for the sale. Oh, and don't forget the hotcouponworld database.. booyah!!
I can't wait to show you what I got.. and Yes, if YOU are wondering. It is going to be processed foods.. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment