Saturday, May 16, 2009

CVS excited-ness, again...

It's Saturday again, and courtesy of Hotcouponworld.com, I've been checking out the CVS ad starting tommorrow. Nothing is fabulous, but I'm still excited.
Hershey Extra large bars are BOGO, and I may have some coupons to go with it. So that may be good.
Spend 10 get 5 ecbs on Poppycock, Orville Redenbachers, ACT II, David, Hunts, or chef boyardee products listed. Which again, I have some coupons for, so hopefully I get get a deal! Limit of 1
Lysol Neutra Air and Air wick starter kits are 5.99.. I have 4.00 off coupons which I may use. I love cheap smelly stuff.
Select Sally Hansen products are buy one get one 50% off, and there are some decent coupons out there. I'll just have to see what I can match up!!
All artifical nails are buy one get one 50% off and again, there are some decent coupons out there..
Aveeno shampoo and conditioner are 6.49, with 2 ecbs back. I have 2.00 any aveeno coupon, making them 2.49 each after extra bucks. Limit of 2
Violage is 1.99, I have some 1.00 q's and 1.50 off, so I may grab some for my donate box.
Double packs of crest, oral-b and fixodent are giving 2 ecbs back, i have some q's, but I'm not sure what the price is (usually 5.99 for a double pack of crest) so we'll see about that. Limit of 1
Certain colgate toothpastes are 3.99 giving 2 ecbs back, and I have coupons for that.. limit is 1 per household :(
Right Guard/Dry Idea is 2 for 5.00 getting 2 ecbs back. I have a few 2.00 off Dry Idea and some 1.00 and .75 off right guard. Limit is 3
The small packages of keebler or nabisco cookies are 5/5, or a buck each. I'm going to dig for some coupons for that. I must have something to get some free snacks!!
Oh and a limit is extra care bucks, not items :)

No comments:

Post a Comment