Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ebay 101


I thought it would be fun if I did some posts on how to sell on ebay. If you know me, you know its what I do. I probably spend more time on ebay stuff than I do act my actual job. So keep up, and I'll teach you how to sell, and just maybe, make some extra money!!
The question people ask me most often is, do you really make money on ebay?
Yes, I do.
The next question is, What do you sell?
Everything!
Let's get started. The first thing you need to do is set up on ebay account. Just go to Ebay.com, and register. It's free!
Also set up a paypal account and Paypal.com, again, its free!!
and lastly, go to Photobucket.com and set up account, again its free!!
Once you've got that all done, come back here. Hopefully I'll have the next step posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment