Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ebay 101- Part III


Did you find your item? Great!!
Now you just need to take a few pictures of it. I would suggest that you dust it off first, and THEN play photographer. I'm going to tell you how to list pictures on ebay for FREE so go crazy taking pictures. Remember, you want to sell something to someone that they can't touch, so you need to make sure it pleases the eye.
For example, when I list a DVD. I take a picture of the front, back, and the inside. I don't need to, but I do, because again, they can't touch it, and I want them to know there is no jelly on the back cover.
After you do that, I want you to upload the picture onto your photobucket.com account (which you should have set up) and then take a break. You have done well young grasshopper.

No comments:

Post a Comment