Friday, June 12, 2009

Shaws....

Sadly the deal from last week is over. I so enjoyed having them pay me for all that cereal. But good things do come to an end I guess. This week they have a catalina deal with Conagra. If you go to www.shaws.com or grab a flyer they show on the back page all the items you can use for it. If you spend 25 bucks, they give you a 10.00 catalina back. You can then use that 10.00 to do it over again!! I have 2 10.00 catalinas from the deal last week. I used one of them today when I went in. I got 8 packages of popcorn, and 1 ketcup.. After my coupons and 10.00 cat, I paid .34 oop, and got back another 10.00!!
You can go to the link below and print 2 1.00 off any one orville popcorn coupons that will help you with the deal. And remember it is shelf price not sale price that needs to be 25.00. For example, the popcorn is 2.89 each for shelf price, but on sale for 3 for 5.00.....

No comments:

Post a Comment