Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Stop and Shop


Josh, Carter and I went to Stop and Shop today. Since I knew exactly what I was getting we decided to all run in. Sometimes I can spend an hour or 2 at the grocery store, and no one wants to be with me (well besides Mel)
Today I got 4 Bagel-fuls (which are the best things EVER), 2 Oscar Meyer hog dogs, and 4 Powerades.

They are doing double coupons for 1.00 value coupons. You have to spend 15 bucks, and you can do 4 double coupons. So I used 4 1.00 off for the bagel fuls, then I had a coupon for a free pack of hot dogs, and they were buy one get one free, and the powerades were 1.00 each, and I had a coupon for .75 off (which is doubled normally)
My total was a little over 16.00 before the coupons, after the coupons, it was 1.00.
I wish I had remembered to bring in my reusable bag, because then it would have only been .95
Still a great deal though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment