Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Shaws....

The craziest thing that you may or may not know about me is that I am CRAZY shy. If you know me you're like, No you aren't, but I am. Somehow when it comes to my favorite stores my shyness melts and I become my loveable self, so I got to chat it up with my totally cute cashier Marco and then went on to get some FANTASTIC deals.

So.. loaf of bread
8 hot dog buns
8 hamburger buns
1 loaf of sourdough bread (3.99 but totally worth it)
bananas (marked down to .54 because they were perfect?)
3 Weber marinades (1.00 each)
Digiorno flat bread cereal (got a coupon for a free one!)
Package of 3 ice cube trays (because my neighbor stole mine!! Are you reading this Fran?? LOL)
2 Bagelfuls (1.00 coupons)
2 Propel waters (reduced to .50 each, and I had a coupon for 1.00 off 2)
Lucky Charms (1.10 coupon)
Wacky Mac (1.50 off coupon= .25 Money Maker)
2 V8 Fusions (1.00 coupons, and buy 2 gets a 1.00 catalina)
4 lea and perrins sauce (1.00 coupons)
Porkchops (2.00 coupon on item)
Milk

After all my coupons, and using the 5.00 I got for my next purchase, my total 51.00 after the coupon it was a little over 29.00.

I did not get the catalina for buying the Lea and Perrins sauce, so I think I may be returning those next time I'm there, we'll see .....

No comments:

Post a Comment