Monday, June 22, 2009

Swagbucks...


My account has been getting filled with swagbucks the last couple of days. I don't know if I they have finally decided to like more, or if they are mistaking me with someone else, but I am finding swagbucks worth 2 or 3 bucks and all I was finding before was ones worth buck!! I'm so excited!! I've also been only checking in the morning, so I'm not sure if that helps?
Is anyone else noticing a rise in swagbucks? I'm wondering if its just me?
Oh, if you don't know what swagbucks is, its a search engine that when you search you can find "swagbucks" and you can save them up and use them for things in the swagstore. I generally save up 45 swagbucks and get a 5.00 amazon gift card. If you want to sign up or get more information, there is a link on the right hands side of my blog...

2 comments:

  1. I have noticed it! Which you are gaining from as well! WOOT WOO!!

    Note: I usually check at night.

    ReplyDelete