Sunday, April 12, 2009

Clean up in aisle 6


I had a fantastic trip to CVS today. I had a 15.00 off 75 just burning a hole in my pocket, so I walked around CVS seeing what I could find. I bought 4 airwick airfreshner things (they were 4.99, and I had 3.00 and 4.00 coupons), 2 sobe waters (they were BOGO, and I had a BOGO coupon, so they were both free) Dove shampoo and conditioner were BOGO, so 4.99 for both, with 2.50 worth of coupons off that, 4 2packs of disposable shick razors ( I had 1.00 off coupons, and BOGO coupons, they were .99 each, so FREE!) Tostitos were 2/6, nivea was on sale, plus coupons, and once I spend 15, i'll get 5.00 back (I just need to spend 3 more bucks!) and so much more! (as you can see) my total was 86, after coupons it was 26 and then I got 12 extra bucks back!! woot woo!
I almost forgot to buy the milk, which that and the chips were my main purpose for going out.. nice one, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment