Sunday, April 19, 2009

More CVS



So Mel at mommyspiggy.blogspot.com is a genius and hooked me up with a great way to do the aveeno deal at CVS. She also got a raincheck for action scrubber's when they were 2.99, and I saw that the starbucks chocolate was on sale and we got coupons for it!! So my first transaction after all the coupons and some extra bucks was 1.68 (the first transaction is actually the second picture) and got 10.00 ecbs back
Then I went to a different CVS and used the 10 ecbs from the first transaction and paid 1.30 oop and got 10 ecbs back!
woot woo again!!

1 comment:

  1. That second deal was as sweet as my first! I'm still sad she wouldn't let me use 2 but I understand they have "rules"....blah. Still I made money so HA! You'll have to let me know about the hair gel!

    ReplyDelete